- This event has passed.
Small Business Panel – Legal for the Non-Legal
27/09/2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
To celebrate Small Business Month in September, the Macarthur Law Society and Camden Council are pleased to invite Small Businesses to attend our free ‘Legal for the Non-Legal’ dinner being held at Harrington Grove Country Club starting at 6pm on Wednesday, 27 September 2017.
You will be able to hear from our panel of experts in Small Business and Commercial law, including:
- Gary Ulman, the immediate past president of the Law Society of New South Wales
- Adriana Care, Principal Solicitor, Coutts Solicitors and Conveyancers and Accredited Specialist in Property Law
- Justin Thornton, Partner, Marsdens Law Group and Accredited Specialist in Commercial Law
Topics covered by the panel will include:
- Starting a Business
- Business Re-structuring
- Buying or Selling a Business?
- Becoming a member of a board or charity – the do’s and don’t’s
- Don’t feed the trolls – Defamation of your business online
To reserve your FREE spot for the evening, which includes a 2 course meal and the opportunity to network with the legal fraternity and other small businesses, please RSVP to Sarah Reid at email@example.com by close of business, Friday 22 September 2017.
For legal professionals attending the evening, you will be eligible to receive 1 CLE unit for attendance on the evening.